Press release from
PCN-NCP PRESS OFFICE
Brussels – Paris – Sofia
(February 14’ 2007)
www-pcn-ncp.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
PRO “PRIEDNESTROVIA” LOBBY
NOW ACTING IN WESTERN EUROPE !
“Priednestrovian Molodovan Republic” (also named “Transnistria”
or PMR / Pridnestróvskaia Moldávskaia Respública in Russian)
suport from fifteen years false information campaigns in the Western Press. For
the first time, a pro “Priednestrovia” lobby (1)
– who is also pro-Russian (2) and suport too the
republics of Abkhazia and South-Ossetia – is now acting
in Western Europe !
Frenchspeaking review “LA CAUSE DES PEUPLES” (The Peoples’ Cause),
which is published both in printed version (available in French bookshops) and
digital pdf version, has made its issue # 31 with a file over the reality
of the “Priednestrovia” and the slogan on its cover “Transnistria :
a new State for another Europe ! ”.
the review, a long excerpt of an analysis in French of Luc MICHEL (3)
over “The Radical ideology of the Transnistrian State” (4).
full version of this study will be issued in next April, both in English and
French, on the review of political analysis “THE EUROPEAN NATION – LA NATION
The goals of
this campaign of information is to change the image of the PMR in the Western
Europe and to help to the International recognition of the “Priednestrovia”.
CAMPAIGN HAS ALSO ECHOES AS LONG AS IN AFRICA.
Luc MICHEL, who also lead the MEDD (Movement for European Direct
Democracy – The European network of the pro-libyan “Revolutionnaries
Committees”), intend to place the Direct Democracy system of the
PMR in the spotlights.
next 27 february, he will developp this topic in a lecture for the “International
Symposium over Direct Democracy”, organised in Tripoli (Libya) with
participants from the four continents (including Chavez’s Venezuela).
Libyan Website of the “Revolutionnaries Committees Movement”
has aloso already published the analysis of Luc MICHEL over “The Radical
ideology of the Transnistrian State” (5).
(1) See in English :
Version française : http://www.pcn-ncp.com/why/pourquoi2.htm
(2) See in English : http://www.pcn-ncp.com/why/why1.htm
Version française : http://www.pcn-ncp.com/why/pourquoi1.htm
(3) Luc MICHEL, co-editor of EURASIA MEDIA GROUP (Brussels-Paris-Sofia) and president of PCN-NCP (a pan-European Organisation existing since 1962), is a well know figure of the Anti-American and Anti-NATO movement. With Jean Thiriart (the theoretician of the “Greater Europe from Vladivostok to Reykjavik”), he launched in beginning of the Eighties the modern Eurasian thesis, which has now a wide success in Russia.
(4) « DEMOCRATIE DIRECTE, SOLIDARITE SOCIALE, GRANDE-EUROPE ET ANTI-AMERICANISME : L’IDEOLOGIE RADICALE DE LA REPUBLIQUE TRANSNISTRIENNE » : http://www.pcn-ncp.com/editos/fr/ed-061218-1.htm
(5) See : http://www.mcrlebye.org/Editorial/ID01-16-12-2006.html
Retour / Back